From "Why I am not a white nationalist," November 22, 2007
White Nationalism defined in his own words:
"What is white nationalism, anyway? I'd say a white nationalist is someone who believes that whites should act collectively to further their collective interests."On reading:
"I am not a white nationalist, but I do read white-nationalist blogs, and I'm not afraid to link to them. "Blogs listed including American Renaissance and VDare.
"Perhaps the best summary of the white nationalist case I've seen, however, is this essay by the Norwegian blogger known only as Fjordman."Fjordman was the inspiration for Andres Breivik, the Norwegian who killed 77 people as young as 14.
On association with white nationalism:
"It should be obvious that, although I am not a white nationalist, I am not exactly allergic to the stuff."On agreement with:
"At its best, white nationalism offers a sensible description of a general problem."On a lack of moral objection:
"So we see that, at present, in the real world of 2007, there is no coherent moral or practical reason to shun white nationalism. ...On white nationalists problems being "serious or important":
"You could not be a white nationalist because you believed that the problems white nationalists worry about are not serious or important."A passage describing "Class A" "Class B" and Country X":
This is just a hoot.
"Suppose you are an alien and you are observing a country X which contains two classes of people, which we'll call A and B. You observe the following:
Every year, thousands of people of class B are attacked, raped and killed by people of class A. The converse is extremely rare - at least, rare enough to be a cause celebre. (BTW, I love the argument that class-A people attack, rape and kill other class-A people as well. As though this were some great saving grace.)
Large areas of X, including entire major cities, have been ethnically cleansed by the departure of class-B people fleeing class-A violence.
Versus class-As, class-Bs are systematically disfavored in competition for educational and professional positions.
Many, even most, people of class A accept a canonical ideology which justifies this situation as a moral response to unidentifiable, irreparable, and ancient wrongs, and appears to motivate ongoing attacks, which are often defended by responsible authorities. In fact, the belief that it is actually the class-Bs who are oppressing the class-As is widespread.
While class-Bs are a numerical majority in some regions, they are a substantial minority on the entire planet. Many respectable and influential people advocate the abolition of all migration controls worldwide, leaving the class-As in a perfect position to extend their theory of violence to a policy of global conquest and destruction. While this is not about to happen tomorrow, over the next century it is quite plausible.
Now. Would you, as a responsible alien obeying all directives for diplomatic communication with primitive planets, suggest to the class-Bs that there was some other problem that they should be worrying about instead? Something more important? Something even scarier? Such as, oh, I don't know, unusually warm weather?
Behold the massive crack infusion flowing into your arm. (Or at least trying to. Remember, kids, you can always just pull the needle out.)
So why am I not a white nationalist?
I am not a white nationalist because I don't find white nationalism useful or effective. I don't feel it helps me accurately perceive reality. In fact, I think it distorts reality. And I believe white nationalism is a very ineffective political device for solving the very real problems about which it complains. (emphasis added)
If you haven't read the Fjordman piece I linked above, now would be an excellent time to do so.
No comments:
Post a Comment